Comprehensive Eye Exam
Bissell Eye Care provides comprehensive eye exams and vision services for the entire family. Early detection of vision conditions can help to prevent and restore vision loss. Patients are seen starting at six months of age through adult. Our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology allowing us to provide the best treatment and outcomes for our patients. From comprehensive exams, eye disease diagnosis and treatment to fittings for eyeglasses and contact lenses, we are a full service eye care center providing an array of eye care and vision services.
EYE EXAM AND CONSULTATION starts with a thorough review of patient and family history, discussion of any changes in vision such as blurred, double or eye discomfort, medical conditions as well as work environment. This allows our doctors to have a thorough understanding of your overall health when determining treatments.
Service highlights include:
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- 24/7 Emergency Care
- Participating InfantSEE Care Provider
- Optivue OCT Angiography Testing – 3-D Optic Nerve & Retinal Imaging
- Treatment of eye diseases and disorders
- Glaucoma detection, co-management and treatment
- Macular Degeneration detection, co-management and treatment
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Red eyes and allergies
- Cataract co-management
- LASIK co-management
- Dry eye management
- Complicated contact lens fitting and management of keratoconus and post-corneal graft patients
- Full service optical center – eyeglass fittings, adjustment and repairs
- Polarized sunglasses, Safety spectacles, Swim goggles, Protective Eyewear for Recreational Sports and Motorcycle Sunglasses
- Diving masks
- Baby, toddler and kids eyeglasses
Contact our office for any questions regarding eye care or vision concerns.