24 Hour Emergency Care
After Hours Emergency Eye Care
We can’t plan for emergencies, but when emergencies happen, one of our doctors is available 24/7. If you should need specialized care or surgery, the appropriate specialist will be consulted on your behalf.
Common eye emergencies can include:
- Chemical Splash
- Penetrating Injuries or Foreign Body in the Eye
- Sudden Vision Loss
- Blunt Trauma to the Eye such as a Sports Injury
- Sudden Double Vision in Both Eyes
- Headache with Eye Pressure
- Swelling around the Eye with Sudden Vision Loss
- Sudden Onset of New Flashes of Light, Floaters or Dark Curtain
- Any other concerns you may have
For any after hours ocular emergencies, call our Bakerstown office at 724-443-6767, or Natrona Heights office at 724-226-0444. After hour clinic visits, prescriptions for treatment perhaps a referral recommendation are among the various options for eye problems and emergencies.